14 Ağustos 2012 Salı

How many natural gas vehicles are there in Pennsylvania?

To contact us Click HERE
Seems like a simple question doesn't it.  All the talk, buzz and policy swirling around the future of natural gas you would think someone would have information on the total number of natural gas vehicles currently in use in Pennsylvania.  I could not easily find anyone with a guestimate even which I thought is strange.  Can anyone find what I missed?  Even an estimate would be something.

That was inspired by this article in the Economist recently on some international benchmarking of natural gas vehicle usage by country.  I simplify the infographic into something that is surprising. My question is how big would Pennsylvania's dot be if we had the data?  Big enough for screen resolution to show?



This post is really a test to see if Wiz's 3rd shift is awake yet.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder