9 Ekim 2012 Salı

A bus ad too far

To contact us Click HERE
Via Aaron Renn and Streetsblog is what is being called the coolest advertisement for public transit ever... of course it is not from the US:




I don't think the Port Authority has come close on the noteworthy scale in years decades when they used to have material like this (I added the red at one point in the past): 

   So if you are wondering, the Port Authority has a palpable advertisement budget these days.   The way to judge advertising is how memorable it is. Can you think what is on any Port Authority ad currently running?   Can't think of what the current Port Authority advertising meme is?  We need to help them out and crowdsource some material.   So everyone has some videomaking capability these days on their phones or digital cameras.  How would you continue a statement that starts like this:  Why do I use the bus (or "T", or "incline")? Because......
  If anyone wants to record their answer the following question and mail me (cbriem@gmail.com) the clip, or put onto any pubic site and send me the link, I will post the best entries.   

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder