9 Ekim 2012 Salı

I need a Spanish translation for 'Cleveburgh'

To contact us Click HERE
Cleveland Plain Dealer today:  Cleveland will declare 'Bienvenidos' and try to catch the Hispanic wave

Sort of a Cleveland version of what we read locally recently: PG: Pittsburgh Promise aims to lure Hispanics with financial aid except with more data.  Note the Cleveland PD's benchmarking of local Hispanic populations. This isn't a Steeler Nation vs. Dawg Pound world any longer. 



I went through my longer thoughts on this at the time..  See this post if you wish: West End Story.  But what I also note if you read the Cleveland PD piece is they now clearly identify a byline of data analysis editor.  Note also I have put a lot of the latest stats on Pittsburgh's foreign-born population in the latest PEQ.








 

 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder