1 Ekim 2012 Pazartesi

A weekend where my life was like a commerical for living a good life.

To contact us Click HERE
Yeah spring is here. We are all riding SOOO much and we are SOOO fit and have tans and leg veins and all that. 19.5 hours, 305 miles and 958 TSS last week. This is while working 50+ hours too. (seriously)

Friday night, the lady and I went and took in some culture. John K Samson played a show at a yuppie music venue. When I was like 15 I was into the punk band that he was in at the time, Propaghandi (saw in the 90's in philly). Then as I got over that whole thing and he was in a whiny band called The Weakerthans. I remember seeing them play at a DIY venue in Pittsburgh, and it was one of the best performances I think that I have seen. Anyway, much like his fan base (me) he is older, not as cute as he once was, and a little less edgy. He played well and it was memorable.



"I swear I way more than half believe it when I say that somewhere love and justice shine. Cynicism falls asleep. Tyranny talks to itself. Sappy slogans all come true. We forget to feed our fear."



Saturday was a classic ride out to West Virginia. It is amazing how close West Virginia is to home. My brother was out of town, so I was showing his clients some fancy houses in his bmw. The honda fit is honestly a better driving car.




I took my dudes out for ice cream. The stupid ice cream store on Main Street was closed. I had this surprise all planned and they were closed! I have some cash to my name now that I have a job, and it is really hard not to spoil these dudes.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder