26 Kasım 2012 Pazartesi

Mayoral Maps and More - Battle for 90

To contact us Click HERE

So last weekend I saw Mayor Ravenstahl on KD/PG being pretty definitive that he was running for reelection, and today a big flyer in the mail from Councilman Peduto looks that sure looks like he is running as well.  So I guess a race is on. 

So without any other parsing for now, I figure a few folks out there might be curious on past Pittsburgh mayoral primary history.  Below is just cut and paste of past posts I could find quickly. There are probably more relevant posts parsing past elections buried in the archives.

I need a theme for any political parsing. Since it's not an electoral system I can't quite crib off of Silver and call it 538.  Looking at the maps I continue to be struck by how much neighborhood definitions matter.  So maybe this will be the battle for 90, the current 'official' count of City of Pittsburgh neighborhoods.

Percentage Dowd 2009 
     








Percentage Robinson 2009



















2005: Percentage Kendrick - PDF or GIF





2005: Percentage Peduto - PDF or GIF





2005: Percentage Lamb - PDF or GIF





2005: Percentage Oconnor - PDF or GIF




2001: Percentage Murphy - PDF or GIF




2001: Percentage Oconnor - PDF or GIF

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder